Lottie - Kid Activist
Inspired by real life activist, Mari Copeny aka 'Little Miss Flint', it is hoped that this doll, Meg, will empower children to believe in themselves. Their voices matter and with them, they can achieve anything!
"My friends and I believe kids’ lives matter! There are many things that are important to us. Kids have so much to say, we just have to be brave and use our voices! If you care about something, you must let people know. That’s the only way to make a change!"
Activist Doll Meg is wearing a super-cute Mari signature tiara, a yellow 'Kids Voices Matter' t-shirt, green jacket with a 'Stand Up' badge, denim shorts, white sneakers, wristbands and holding a campaign placard and megaphone.
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Brown doll hair, brown doll eyes
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion.
Age 3 years +